Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Parent Involvement Is Powerful!

Hello, families!

I don't think there will be enough "THANK YOU'S" in the world to give to Room 101 parents! Ms. Castillo and I are truly lucky to have involved parents that want to be part of their children's school experience. Throughout the school year, parents and families have shared their time and support in different ways! As an educator and parent myself, I am always thinking of both perspective to help me come up with ideas to let families in the classroom. Looking forward to next school year, I invite all of you to share with me some of your ideas to try to implement for next year. I would love to hear your thoughts.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of our parents who signed up to be Mystery Readers in the classroom. All of our students appreciate your visit and donation!  Thank you so much!

"At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive involvement of parents." -Jane D. Hull

Click this link to read a short article on the benefits of parent involvement.











No comments:

Post a Comment