Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Good Luck, Kindergarteners!




Having done several Kindergarten Step Up Ceremony in my career, I should be used to the feeling of the "ritual" of moving up my students of three years. These are the children who's parents have entrusted me to care for, help educate and foster. When you think you get use to doing something and you think you know the formula to go through it, something else happens. As a teacher, I am able to see children's growth unfold in front of me. The same 3-year old I met at the Suder gym for Preschool Orientation is different: better and more matured, as I bid them off to first grade. I also know that these kindergarten students would have grown in spite of me. However, I also believe that the combination of parent and teacher collaboration, evolving teaching philosophy and sincere passion for education helped positively mold my students to who they are now. I wish that they would remember my advice and lessons as much as I will hold them dearly in my heart forever.

Thank you to Sophia, Leslie, Zoe, Audrey, Zeia, Ibrahim, Natalie, Cameron and Noah! You taught me so much this year. I wish you only the best things in the world!


Love always,

Ms. Guerrero



























No comments:

Post a Comment