Thursday, October 12, 2017

Our Classroom Community

"We shall walk together on this path of life, for all things are a part of the universe, and are connected with each other to form one whole unity."   -Maria Montessori, To Educate the Human Potential

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to thank everyone who made it to the Open House last week. It was a pleasure to spend time with families and students after school. I enjoyed watching current students share their favorite works with their families. It was also very nice to see old students visit the room. My old students came with their families, gave big hugs and worked on the works their miss in the EC classroom.

Seeing everyone together made my heart grow big! It was very special seeing our classroom filled with love and excitement from everyone. It was a remarkable day. I want to thank everyone for their support. We are in this together!

I was planning on a long post with lost of pictures. However, my phone crashed and I lost ALL of my pictures!!! I apologize. Next post will have more pictures of the children. =)


Lastly, I want to share that we have a new Donorschoose project. I received information that there will be "an epic match" offer for our project on October 18th and 19th. Stay tuned! Here is a link to our Donorschoose project. Thank you in advance.

See you at Suder!

P.S. Next on the calendar are the Suder Jog-a-thon (Tomorrow, October 13) and Parent Observations. Contact me if you are interested in scheduling an observation in our classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment