Monday, April 16, 2018

Parent-Teacher Conferences

Hello, Room 101 families!

We are having Parent-Teacher Conferences this Wednesday, April 18th. As I prepare for this meeting, I can't help but reflect on each of our student's progress and growth. Every child in 101 has matured in their own way. I've grown to learn more and more about your children from our daily conversations and interactions. I can't wait to see you all on Wednesday!

If you still have not signed up for a slot, I will assign one to you at the end of the day. Please go to the Suder website to sign up. We also have parents asking about student attendance on Wednesday. Parent-Teacher Conference is a non-attendance day for students.

Here are some articles that I've found that relates to our conference. Let me know what you think. See you at school!

Read on below:




Dancing to the song, "Tooty Ta" =D



Sophia A. and the Bead Stair

Daniel and the Multiplication Bead Bars

Amelia cut carrots for our soup....

...while Charlie grated some ginger.

Ms. Castillo reviewed the Blend work with Natalie.

Xitlali quantified numbers.

Santi enjoying our new books donated by our families. Thank you again! =)

Nijel concentrated on his punching work.

Maya "planted" some carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment