Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Welcome to Room 101!

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by! We are excited to share our works and other activities with you. I am Mrs. Guerrero and this is my class, Room 101. I teach 3-6 year olds in a public Montessori school in the Near Westside of Chicago. I love the challenge of balancing the Montessori Philosophy within the public school system. It helps me become very thoughtful and intentional with my teaching. I hope you enjoy our classroom blog. My posts will be very short, but will overflow with pictures! I will let the children's work do most of the talking. =)

If you wish to learn more about the rationale and purpose of the works my students do, please contact me through my email address: teacher.cguerrero@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment